1/25/2012

Edit please





My friend asked me to edit his niece's picture for his forum signature. I as a good friend asked him, what he could offer in return for his favor, and fortunately he gave me a little compensation which made me happy. So I did the work just in time. It was just a simple edit and he was asking me to look at it in idle time anyway.

Honestly I want to pursue my graphic designing skills but as for the time being I enrolled myself in a 3D class because I need it more to enhance my character molding. Designing is my first love I remember back then when I used to watch video tutorials on YouTube and discovering Photoshop’s technique and style. I did learn it on my own but of course it would be great to have a teacher whom you can ask lots and lots of questions on how to do these curves and more. Presently every weekend when I have spare time I do some layouts to practice my skills. Hopefully next year I will enroll in a short designing course.



6 comments:

Can you teach me how did you that? It's interesting!

nice edit,simple yet interesting.

nice people with nice blog,keep working in the same spirit.

Post a Comment

Email subscribe

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.

Copyright © 2011 Wy Blog, All Right Reserved. Design by Java Templates Powered by Blogger