10/01/2011

Davao Dencio's Hilltop



Another great weekend for me to take pleasure, this time we went to Dencio’s Hilltop. It’s actually a restaurant but somehow it’s located at the top of the hill so people merely called it Dencio’s Hilltop. It is located at Diversion road Brgy. Langub, Ma-a Davao City. The best spot there is the place where you can see the breathtaking view of the town and at night all you see is the glittering lights of Davao City. Indeed Dencio’s is a relaxing place to visit, sight seeing, unwinding and forgetting your diet meal for just one day. Lots of food to taste but I merely preferred their seafood delicacies.

 “Dencio’s Hilltop will be open only until September 30, 2011. We’re sad to see it closed after 10 years. We thank you for making Dencio’s sa Hilltop a part of your lives.” I just read this quote in their site and it made me sad I do hope this isn’t true and if it’s true I’m hoping they going to change their mind. Too bad, Dencio’s hilltop is one of the best restaurants I’ve visited. Somehow I’m happy that I’m able to experience to eat and enjoy some moment there with my friends and family.










15 comments:

Hi there.. how are you? visiting here.. Be happy..

Wow, sparkling Davao at night, wonderful

Have a Happy weekend to you.. YOu should enjoy as always as you can..

good afternoon.. visiting your wonderful site.. im happy to be here..

Hi there.. How are you? Keep posting and Stay Happy everyday..

happy holidays to you my friend..

happy new year to you my friend.. keep in touch always..

You just can't beat the person who never gives up.keep in touch.

Remove failure as an option.blogwalking.

You can do it if you believe you can.blog walking.

Success is a journey, not a destination.visiting back.

They can because they think they can.Supporting back.

The road to success is always under construction.always supporting here.

Men are born to succeed, not to fail.supporting here.

happy weekend to you.. Supporting here..

Post a Comment

Email subscribe

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.

Copyright © 2011 Wy Blog, All Right Reserved. Design by Java Templates Powered by Blogger