4/27/2011

The wanderer is ME!





The question why always ask the word wonder, is there any likeness between the two? In fact there is! I’ve made this blog to post all my answers as a wandering person. Others may find this simple and ordinary yet actually it is very simple and but not that ordinary. This is my first post and still I’m thinking what would my first post be like, is it about me? Is it about the niche I’m going to chose or is it to anyone I know that interest me the most?

My friend then said “Not all those who wander are lost.” I know she said this to me because I’m writing my article. Eventually minutes had past till it becomes an hour still I had no idea what to write about. I’ve gone through all my social networking accounts to ease my mind just to finish this one. Still my mind is blank and I can’t cope up anymore because my eyes are starting to shut and I’m beginning to yawn signs of sleeping “zZz”, but I need to post this one to complete my new blog. So my blood runs again to my vein and my thoughts slowly stimulates trying to dig a little deeper to catch some ideas to finish this thing. Then I just think, why would I need to explain my first post? my header title simply introduce me to nothingness. That’s right! That’s my blog I wonder why, I really really wonder why I choose this kind of title maybe in a few more post and categories I may answer these questions. I may explain it furthermore not by words perhaps, but the entire blog itself that keeps me wandering why I’m doing this, why am I doing that, posting those and sharing all the stuff that comes up in my mind. That makes me a wanderer not just by wandering around but as well as responding to my own personal idea.




1 comments:

Interessante. Porquê sempre ficamos rondando em nós mesmos até decifrarmos nossas vontades, pensamentos e, principalmente, quando a proposta é de falar ao mundo, conhcêr o mundo. Mas é que dar início a uma conversa partindo do ponto de que nosso perfil é pontapé inicial, até facilita uma inspiração. Daí nossa mente vagueia e construímos pontes interativas que nos levam a caminhos, destinos de amizades, até inimagináveis. No final chegamos ao Ponto de parada que se reiniciará em um novo diálogo. Parabéns pela sua primeira postagem. Amei o seu blog. Conte com a minha presença sempre para me inspirar em suas palavras. Abraços em nome da Família Banda Marcial Barros Correia e Parabéns. sucessos!

Post a Comment

Email subscribe

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.

Copyright © 2011 Wy Blog, All Right Reserved. Design by Java Templates Powered by Blogger