8/25/2011

Happy Kadayawan Festival Davao





It took me so long to post this new article which features our very own Festival in my hometown the Kadayawan in Davao City Philippines. Once a year we celebrate this event every second week of August, tourist come along with us to witness the Floral Float Parade, the Street Dancing and the colorful Night Event with lots of food, drinks and party. My friends and I attend the Floral Float parade, despite of Mr. Sun’s heat and all the people in the crowd we managed to compete through pushing the people around, jumping to see the floats and climbing over the stage just to see the parade. It was a very tired day but we really enjoyed it. I hope you too can experience this kind of event. Until next time see you here in Davao!










5 comments:

Hello there.. how are you? pls link me back. thank you

Good afternoon to you my friend.. keep in touch..

great saturday to you..keep posting

Nice pics! I hope I get to see Kadayawan in 2012

Post a Comment

Email subscribe

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.

Copyright © 2011 Wy Blog, All Right Reserved. Design by Java Templates Powered by Blogger