4/28/2011

The Borrower Arrietty




My friends and I used to watch Studio Ghibli film particularly their popular movies Spirited away, Ponyo, and Howl's moving castle. This time we are longing and waiting for their new movie The Borrower Arrietty.
This movie had already been released in Japan last July 2010. Since it was already screened in Japan we were expecting that we could able to download the movie in torrent. Yesterday I tried my luck to look for a torrent download and fortunately I found one which made me overwhelmed. However, I just read the comment said it was dub in french and there's no english dub/sub yet. I guess I have to wait more before I could watch the movie.

Download The Borrower Arrietty if you're interested in french dub







3 comments:

I totally love Studio Ghibli films! I've watched every single one of them. Although I haven't watched The Borrower's Arrietty.

the one that I gave. Download it at the right side column. Before you download it read the comment first for details.

Post a Comment

Email subscribe

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.

Copyright © 2011 Wy Blog, All Right Reserved. Design by Java Templates Powered by Blogger