4/29/2011

Fuji HS10 disappointing or not?





As we start to enter the world of photography some of my college friends had already bought DSLR camera and some are contented with their point and shoot camera. There is this a friend mine who talked to me all of a sudden and her words are as if crying out in pain. This is all because she bought Fuji HS10, I assumed that she was disappointed why she bought the Fuji HS10. So this made me wonder what's this camera can do and why she was so mumble about it. So I looked for some reviews and here are some features of Fuji HS10:

  • 10 MP CMOS sensor
  • High Resolution 30x optical zoom with manual zoom
  • 10 fps continuous shot
  • Panorama mode
  • Hi-speed video capture
  • RAW and JPG capture mode
  • Motion remover mode
  • 3 in. Hi-Res tilt LCD
  • High Definition Movie capture with stereo sound

Features are quite good and definitely a good camera. So what makes my friend disappointing? Fuji HS10 camera has a fixed lens and aside from that it requires AA battery. For me, lens is not a problem but for AA battery? Let me think about it, since I'm used of lithium ion battery maybe it's a bit odd to use AA battery and using AA battery sounds so old school. However, my ECE graduate friend told me that the advantage of AA battery is that when the battery power runs out you can just change it anytime with a new one. Unlike with lithium-ion battery you need an outlet to recharge the battery so what if your battery runs out of power in the middle of picture taking or travel? Nevertheless, if you have spare battery then better for you.


2 comments:

Kurang minat camera fuji gw gan, bwt nice share :)

Hello dear friend
The week ends.
Good and pleasant day.
Teb.

Post a Comment

Email subscribe

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.

Copyright © 2011 Wy Blog, All Right Reserved. Design by Java Templates Powered by Blogger