6/23/2011

Download The Borrower Arrietty English Sub




Surprisingly, I found borrower Arrietty at assiatorrents.com and it's an english hardsubbed but unfortunately, for those who are impatient to hear Bridgit Mendler's voice, sad to say but I guess you have to wait little more time.

Haven't downloaded this yet but I'm pretty sure this movie was subtitled in english. See screenshots





image source: www.asiatorrents.com

Download The Borrower Arrietty English Sub.. Enjoy! :)
(for you able to download you have to log in or register first)


1 comments:

Thanks! I already downloaded it! I'm going to watch this tonight :*

Post a Comment

Email subscribe

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.

Copyright © 2011 Wy Blog, All Right Reserved. Design by Java Templates Powered by Blogger