5/10/2011

Let's go beach, shall we?





While reading Xiao Digital Doodles' Meanwhile in Dreamland, it reminds me again of another escapade we had in Waniban Island at Mati Davao Oriental. Last month I was yearning for a beach however plans are just mere words without taking any actions. Anyway, wouldn't be nice if I could experience this again some time before this year ends? I don't care if it's summer or not, I just wanna go on the beach!!!

Here are some pictures of What happens in Waniban






                        


9 comments:

I didn't know Davao Oriental had a beach as beautiful as this. :o Go there, I must!

Will have to abduct you there sometime :)! San and Keon too :p ! Wonderful island.

sure thing casper.. hahahha

Hai..No time for beach right now..

Woooohhh!!! Wooot!! Woot!! That's me with my father!! nyahahaha...

Post a Comment

Email subscribe

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.

Copyright © 2011 Wy Blog, All Right Reserved. Design by Java Templates Powered by Blogger