6/15/2011

Wynaut




 
Ever wonder Wy? For those who don’t know about Wynaut yet – Wynaut is a pokemon creature whom I like. Wynaut is a small, cyan colored with a balloon-shaped body pokemon and evolved into Wobbufet. Wynaut are always smiling, even when they’re not happy. As a result, it communicates its emotions through its tail. If Wynaut is slapping the ground with its tails, means it is angry. Oh well, so much for this introduction 

I had an eyed on this pokemon since its first appearance of the episode entitled “Why? Wynaut!” the name sounds unique therefore Wynaut use it? For that reason, this is how Alisa Wynaut era started.
 
Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Wynaut_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29







3 comments:

what a cute pokemon, I had my favorite too.. His name is Jirachi :D

Yeah I was kinda surprised when I caught this Pokemon (was playing it via VBA) and thought "so this is where Alisa got her name"

Post a Comment

Email subscribe

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.

Copyright © 2011 Wy Blog, All Right Reserved. Design by Java Templates Powered by Blogger