5/09/2011

Mindanao Toy Convention Cosplay event 2011






It was an awesome experience to witness the 2nd Mindanao Toy Convention Cosplay event at Gaisano mall Davao last Sunday. Lots of people who participated in the said event showcase their striking costume, props and as well their talents and of course we were there to support our friend Xiao who cosplayed as Noel Vermillion even though she didn't join the contest. Too bad I wasn't able to bring my camera so credits to Onyotzki Tamalzki who took all the pictures through his phone, without him there's no such concrete evidence that we were there.
















9 comments:

Add me, any corrections, tomorrow I'll do that, follow me back, please.

nice costumes and photos :-)

So cute. I really like to join activities like this. I have a friend who loves to facilitate cosplay. I hope Cagayan de Oro will have something like this too.

My dear friend, an evening visit!

The kid is very cute. The first five pictures look a little strange.

Post a Comment

Email subscribe

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.

Copyright © 2011 Wy Blog, All Right Reserved. Design by Java Templates Powered by Blogger